Fungi of Medicinal mushrooms contain many healthy and important substances that play a major role in supporting and strengthening of the immune system. It’s also not surprising that these medicinal mushrooms have been used for thousands of years. Medicinal mushrooms work more on the body than the mind, although the Lions Mane and Coryceps are the exception.
The medicinal mushrooms are were immune system boosters. They support the immune system and the cells that make this possible. Medicinal mushrooms were included in the TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) thousands of years ago for a reason. Medicated mushrooms or microdosing psychedelic mushrooms can both make a difference and make a positive contribution to body and mind. You can think of the following mushrooms:
- Medicinal mushroom Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) – Brain activity
- Medicinal mushroom Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) – Antiviral
- Medicinal mushroom Turkey Tail (Coriolos Versicolor) – Immune system
- Medicinal mushroom Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – Vitality
- Medicinal mushroom Cordyceps – Energetic.